HOW TO MAKE AMAZON RETURNS AT TOTAL CHOICE
1. Begin your return with Amazon's Online Return Center
2. Select "UPS Dropoff" option, this is often the 2nd return option and this produces an actual shipping label. DO NOT select The UPS Store Drop off - no box or label needed option! (this produces a QR code that we cannot scan)
3. Amazon will give you the option to email a copy of the label.
4. Email to a friend:
5. Bring the item you are returning to Total Choice in a box or let us pack it for you. (packing fees will apply)
6. Total Choice will print out your label and accept your return for FREE!
7. Any questions? Call us at 641-236-7447 or stop in, we are happy to help!
8. Amazon is going to charge me for selecting "UPS Dropoff"
Try changing the reason for returning the item
(Item arrived too late or didn't approve purchase)